The Magick Jukebox: Pagan Music and Media from Around the World
News and reviews about Pagan music, movies and more!
In My Ear: Christopher Bingham
Here we go with round two if the "In My Ear" series, this time featuring the albums currently spinning on Christopher Bingham's turntable. (I'm sure he has one.) I hope you are enjoying this series, I will post more as I get the information sent to me.
1. Penguin Cafe Orchestra "Signs of Life"
2. Jethro Tull "TAAB2"
3. Yes "Close to the Edge"
4. Bastard Fairies "Memento Mori"
5. Solas "The Words That Remain."
6. Steely Dan "Gaucho"
7. Russell Simins "Public Places."
8. Trillian Green "Metamorphoses"
9. Pat Metheny "Secret Story"
Christopher Bingham is the lead singer and founding member of Gaia Consort, Bone Poets Orchestra, and has a solo album definitely worth a listen or ten. A modern fixture of independent Pagan rock music, you can hear a lot of great music definitely worth listeng to at:
Please login first in order for you to submit comments