Crafting & the Craft: Your guide to Charms, Hexes & Handicraft
Crafting isn't just about glue guns and Miss Martha, it's also about designing ritual oils, spirit bottles and other items to add to your personal spiritual practice. Come learn about the craftier side of the craft!
Pleased to Meet You, Charmed I'm Sure
So before we get too glue gun intensive, it occurred to me that you don't know me very well yet.
Things You Need to Know (in no particular order):
1. I also blog at Charmed, I'm Sure. I talk about charms, hexes, recipes and general hearth witchery related items there.
2. I offer a free course called New Year, New You: An Experiment in Radical, Magical Transformation. The first part can be found here. The second part you need to sign up for in the little box on my blog page.
3. I have two shops, La Sirene et Le Corbeau where I sell primarily fiber art related items and The Glamoury Apothecary where I sell magic related items. There are still some magic related items at LS+LC, I'm still transitioning.
4. I just got married 11 days ago to my partner, Jow so I'm still sort of wedding hung over.
5. I'm 33 years old and I live in New Jersey with Jow and our two cats in a condo. I consider myself a Hearth Witch which is fancy for dilettante. I suck at meditation. Currently I'm a nanny in my day job which is great when I don't want to bang my head against a wall until I stop moving. I'm a published author, I specialize in smut (or "romantica" if you want to be polite), freelance articles on travel to places I've never been to, tents I'll never use because I hate camping and what to feed your pregnant mini pony as well as a contributor to Pagan sources such as Witchvox and Witches & Pagans. I'm working on getting my craft business off the ground, I have contentious relationship with my body and I watch terrible terrible reality television. I like St. Germain liquor and typewriters.
6. I tweet fairly frequently if you're into that.
7. I'm writing a book just like every other blogger. My sole motivations on this are guilt and shame like every other writer. I am making decent progress so far but writing this book is actually one of the hardest things I've ever done.
Please login first in order for you to submit comments